DroneScape offers a number of training programs in the business-to-business community. We have been teaching drone related courses since 2015 – this is well before Part 107 existed. DroneScape has continued to adapt the training programs as regulation and technology evolves. The programs are offered both through the North Carolina Community College systems and on site at customer locations. We provide general and customized training according to customer requirements.
DroneScape is your best choice for training, thanks to our experience as law enforcement, private pilots, drone pilots, adjuct professors, and Professional Engineers. We hold certifications through the American Academy of Applied Forensics, the Infrared Training Center, and Pix4D.
- Remote Pilot training (Part 107) – we have held over 50 classes with a best-in-class pass rate
- Flight training (1- to 3-day) customized course using an NIST compliant course
- FAA approval and operations in zero altitude class airspace. These are locations that are not LAANC authorized and require approval through Drone Zone
Specialized Training for the Survey and Engineering Industries
Specialized Offering for First Responders
- Use of drones in search and rescue
- Digital processing using PIX4d products
- Advanced drone training for first responders